This woody tone is a natural favourite with all those who love the great outdoors. Now you can capture the beauty of a walk in the woods and give fabrics in your home and wardrobe a touch of natural beauty with Chocolate Brown.
Suitable Fabrics: 100% Cotton, High% Cotton Mix, 100% Linen, High% Linen Mix and Canvas Fabric.
Cotton, linen, viscose, will dye to the full shade.
Polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shades
NOT suitable for: Wool, silk, polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabrics with special finishes, e.g. 'dry-clean only'.
1 pack will dye up to 500g fabric (e.g. 1 pair jeans) to the full shade.
A maximum of 1kg can be dyed to lighter shades.
Colour mixing rules apply, e.g. black dye on red fabric gives burgundy. Patterned fabric will often still show through.
Dylon Wash & Dye
- Only dye up to 1kg fabric and always use whole pack, no more, no less.
- Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks.
- After dyeing, wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye.
- Should any dye be left in machine, add cup of household bleach to drum, add usual detergent & run machine empty on 40°C cycle.
- Remember polyester stitching will not dye.
1. Wearing rubber gloves, empty Wash & Dye powder into washing machine drum & add dry fabric.
2. Immediately run 40°C cotton cycle without pre-wash or economy setting.
3. Add normal washing detergent and run 40°C cotton cycle to remove excess dye from fabric and to clean the machine.
4. Dry fabric as normal, away from direct sunlight & heat.
We start processing your order without delay and will normally send it to you by same day dispatch if ordered by 1pm. UK orders are usually received within 2-3 business days following dispatch. Mainland European and Southern Ireland orders are sent by International Standard mail and are generally received in under 7 days. Worldwide orders to other destinations outside the UK are normally sent by International Economy mail unless otherwise agreed.
You must inform us within seven working days of receipt if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the correct delivery address. Undelivered goods which are correctly addressed are assumed lost after 30 days following dispatch, at which time a full refund will be paid. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
The Dye Shop, its employees, and carriers are not responsible for any additional loss or damage beyond the value of the ordered products of any kind sustained by any person as a result of purchasing its products.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping and Handling is Free on all Orders.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 14 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should ensure that they are securely packaged and take out adequate postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty.
Any goods returned should reach us in saleable condition.